This is not available out of the box, We need to configure this with Quicklists and keymap
- Preferences/Settings-> Appearance & Behavior -> "Quick Lists"
- Give a name and save it.
- Add an action in the right side panel bottom (Click on the + at the bottom)
- Add the Go to Declaration action (Main Menu > Navigate > Declaration )
- Add the Go to Declaration action (Main Menu > Navigate > Implementation )
- Click Apply
- Go to Keymap in the settings
- "Quick List" -> Add a shortcut with (COMMAND/CNTRL+Click)
- If it is already assigned to something, do the needful.
Then you can try the shortcut